Monday, July 7, 2008

Double Deal to Make Up for it Being a Monday...

Boo to Monday mornings after a long holiday weekend. I'm sure if you're anything like me, you imagined that the weekend would just be carefree and relaxing and naturally, it was anything but. Oh sure, it was more fun than should ever be packed into 3 days, but Mondays weren't exactly made for recoveries either.
So to make up for the agony we're all feeling right now (and to have a little fun while the boss is away at market this week) - the girls at Swagger have decided to double up on the blog deals today since a: it's the first Monday of the month (which means MONOGRAM MONDAY!) and b: because they can.
The first deal of the day goes out to all the monogramming-addicts out there (a group that I may or may not belong to...): 15% off canvas totes. SWEET. (One of my old faithful beach bags actually had a mini-disaster this weekend involving a bottle of tanning oil... this was well-timed for me.) Just use the code "canvas15" to snag 15% off at check-out! Here, I've already done the store searching for you for all of the canvas totes there are to choose from. This offer does expire at midnight tonight to hurry up and order yours now!
The second, of which I'm also a big fan because I never know just what I'm going to want on any given visit to Swagger, is 15% off any one item in the store or online all week! HOT DANG! Now that's a 4th of July sale that I'll gladly wait until the 7th of July for! Use the code "market15" to shop online or just reference this blog if you're in the store.
Ok, whew, that's a lot. But hey, too much of a good thing - is a good thing.