Monday, July 7, 2008

First Day of Market

Purses and jewelry and tights - oh my!
Hey Everybody! My mom and I headed down to Atlanta yesterday so we could shop shop shop! Today we ended up with two of the cutest suitcases I have ever seen, 3 garbage sized bags of jewelry, 3 garbage sized bags of purses, and a bag of THE most awesome tights! I bought two pairs a month ago to see if I liked them enough to carry them at Swagger and I LOVE them! They are one size fits all (they look like a size 2 but fit me perfectly and the lady who sold them to me was pregnant and could still wear hers!), they don't ride up, they don't slip down, and they come in the perfect colors for fall and summer! Need I say more? They will be at the store when I get back from market next Wednesday! Here are a couple pictures of us shopping! Stay tuned- we still have 7 days to go!
Mandy

And you thought it was hard to make a decision at Swagger! We shopped at about 10 different stores that all looked like this! (That is all jewelry in the back!)
So this is what we ended up with. Doesn't look like much, but keep in mind that the white bags are filled with necklaces, bracelets, and earrings!