Thursday, July 10, 2008

Market Watch July 08 -Day 4

So we knew today was going to be a good day when we got the most primo spot at the Marta Station!! Normally we have to park on the top level but as we pulled in this morning a car on the bottom floor third space in was leaving - now what are the chances of that?! We knew it was going to be our lucky day! And it was! First we got to meet the genius behind the Our Name is Mud products - Lorrie Veasey. Swagger has been carrying Our Name is Mud products since they started selling wholesale back in 2003 - I pride myself that we were one of their first customers!:) Lorrie writes a blog too so we were talking a little about that which made me feel so tech savvy and hip that we were both so up on the cool new trend - okay so it isn't so new and millions of people do it - but not in the gift industry so let me feel cool - okay!:) Anyway, her blog is pretty darn funny as I guessed it would be because her products are some of the wittiest and funniest in the market place.! She was the person who brought us the Alcohol = Fun wine stopper we featured in an earlier blog (click here to see it). You can check out Lorrie's blog at http://ournameisblog.blogspot.com/ Here is a picture of us looking so cute in front of her new products!

Lots of other fun stuff happened and we bought AMAZING new items for the store as well as added some new lines for our website - yeah! Some of my favorite things we bought today were tiaras, boas, and funky sunglasses! They will hopefully be in the store by the beginning of August. Don't be surprised if you see me wearing the sunglasses out in public and I'm sure I'll have a tiara on in the store - you know I LOVE a tiara!

Ta Ta for Now! Mandy