Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Our Favorite Local Clothing Stores

It is Independent Retailer's Week so we wanted to name some of our favorite shops in the area! Today we decided to list some of our favorite clothing shops - the Swagger Girls love to make a fashion statement!
We love Nativa in downtown Apex! Nativa has only be open for a very short time but their cute (and inexpensive!) clothes are fabulous! They have designers we have not seen in other stores and the owners are so nice! The decor is pretty cute too- we love the black damask! I have already purchased a black lace "going out top" for a trip to Chicago for my sister's 30th birthday and a long cotton dress that I have worn once a week since I got it! Melissa loves her periwinkle top that she says is "structured with lots of pleats around the neck" - okay so I haven't seen it and I think her explanation was kind of weird but I can't wait to see it:)!Their address is:108 N Salem Street in Apex - The Peak of Good Living!
We also love Ciao Bella at the Arboretum off Harrison Ave in Cary. Again, the owners are great and provide excellent customer service. You can tell them what you are looking for and they will show you items that will look great on your body type! I love Trina Turk and 3 Dot both of which can be found at Ciao Bella! Rachel bought the most beautiful black and white dress their last year - it was truly stunning on her!Their address is:2055 Rnaissance Park Place in Cary
And last but DEFINITELY not least - Scout and Molly's at The Lassiter. Again - great customer service (this is obviously very important to us)! I buy a lot of my jeans here because they have a great selection of designers and sizes. They have realized that not everyone wears a size 28 - thank you ladies!!! They also recently opened WALK a Scout and Molly's Shoetique. Lisa - our marketing director extraordinaire - LOVES this place and says she finds stuff for all sorts of occasions! Their address is:4421-103B Six Forks Rd, Raleigh, 27609 and their web address is www.scoutandmollys.com
Check back tomorrow when I list my favortie consignment stores in the area - this girl loves a bargain!