Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Happy 8th Birthday to US!

Today is Swagger's 8th Birthday - I can hardly believe it!  To think 9 years ago I had a nice cushy corporate job - ha!:)  Of course I wouldn't change opening Swagger for the world!  Besides being surrounded by fun cute stuff all day, everyday - my favorite part has been meeting all of you guys.  We say all the time how lucky we are to have the most amazing customers!  That is why I am so happy to be back from living abroad -I missed everyone!   

To celebrate our birthday, we are having our first Peace, Love & Swagger promotion!  Wear your Peace, Love & Swagger t-shirt into the store today and get $5 off any purchase over $25!


Hope to see you soon!  Oh - and if you want to buy a tshirt online click here - proceeds from the sale of the shirt go to Nancy's Butterfly Fund and the North Carolina Coalition against Domestic Violence.