Sunday, November 28, 2010

Holiday Ordering Deadlines for Personalized Gifts

So I just googled "Days till Christmas" and I almost passed out! It is only 26 days aways - yikes:)! I found this website and put it as a shortcut on my desktop so I can stay on top of it - Christmas Countdown 2010 - Find out how many days until Christmas 2010 !

Don't worry - you can still order personalized items on SwaggerGifts.com and in our store in Cary, NC, but I did want to give out the deadlines so you guys know how long you can procrastinate till:)

Holiday Ordering Deadlines:
Tara's Picture Tiles - December 4th
Tervis Tumbler - December 4th
PSA Stamps - December 10th
Bigwood Cutting Boards - December 11th
Engraved Jewelry & Embroidered Items - December 15th
Danielson Designs - December 15th
Engraved Glassware - December 15th

Well - I'm off to decorate my Christmas tree! Wish me luck - I'm not very good with the lights:)!