Tuesday, October 12, 2010

I've Got My Gloves to Keep me Warm!


 I know, I know.  It's only what, 85 degrees outside today?  Why on earth would I be blogging about "keeping warm"? Well, I am a fall and winter weather lover, so i've already put my summer clothes away in hopes that cooler weather will be coming our way!  In anticipation of cold weather, I just have to share with you all one of our newest items- Touch Gloves by Echo!  These are smart gloves for smart phones! Not only are these gloves super cute with ruffle trim and available in fabulous colors, but the thumb and index finger tip are made with Echo's exclusive eLink fabric.  This fabric allows you to interact with your touch screen iPod, iPhone, iPad and many more without removing your gloves!  So, don't let a little cold weather get in the way of dialing, texting, facebooking, app-downloading or whatever else you may be doing- get your hands in some Touch Gloves today!