Thursday, January 1, 2009

Start the Year Off Right: Organized and Green!

Happy 2009 everyone!

Two of my personal resolutions for this new year are to be more organized (in all aspects of my life - home, work, etc.) and to keep going green and reducing my carbon footprint one day at a time.

Fortunately, I won't have to sacrifice style along the way!

Check out these fantastic 1.0GB Glam USB drives that Swagger just added to their store in the past few weeks and online yesterday:

There are two more prints available online (Tribal and Dozen Roses), but I wanted to at least show off my two favorites (Lace and Pink Bird)!

At only $27.00, you can cart around (in style) all of your electronic needs (1.0GB holds a LOT!) for the coming year without printing a single document and wasting all of that time, paper, and ink.