Friday, January 9, 2009

Shoes, Shoes, and MORE Shoes!

I love shoes - no matter what size I am they still fit!:) Today we bought some amazing shoe stuff - huge shoe wine holders, shoe spreaders, shoe napkins, and even miniatures! I think everyone has at least one friend who is a crazy shoe person - I am totally thinking about my friends Kim and Heather right now - they are going to die! Here is a teeny preview - get it - they're miniatures.:) Anyway, the detailing is unbelievable - I just wish I could actually wear these beautiful shoes in real life without my feet hurting!:(


One of the other really cool things we bought today were these frames that stick directly to the wall. I think they are going to make a great graduation gift because you don't have to put any holes in your dorm room walls! You can also move them around whenever you want to! Look below to see how they work. I think I am going to do this grouping in my kitchen - I can't wait for them to come in!



1 comment:

Lisa said...

Did someone say shoes?!?!?!

PS - I'm going to want, ummm, all of those frames! I don't even like putting holes in my own dang walls.

Post a Comment

We would love for you to Leave us a Comment!