Sunday, January 11, 2009

Celebrate Good Times, Come on!

So Kool and the Gang played for MY birthday at market tonight - isn't that awesome?! :) They are really good entertainers and we had so much fun! Then as we were leaving we were in the right place at the right time (that never happens) and as we were coming down the stairs the band was coming up and my mom and I both got to shake "Kool's" hand - I will never wash it again!:)

Besides that, we bought some great new monogrammed stuff for the store and web in between my birthday wishes phone calls - I love my friends!:) Here is a picture of Big Wood Board's new monogrammed board - I love it!

We are staying an extra day to find even more great stuff for you guys - so see you on Wednesday!
love,mandy

1 comment:

Lisa said...

How fun! Sounds like the birthday @ market was a blast :-)

Post a Comment

We would love for you to Leave us a Comment!