Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Merry Christmas!

Hold Up. Did I just say Merry Christmas? I guess I am kind of in the Holiday Spirit after buying Christmas 2009 items all day! (Little retail secret - we buy Holiday items almost a year in advance:)) I am SOOOOOOOO excited about everything - I can't even stand it! I really do think this is the best Christmas stuff I have ever seen - all the artists have definitely been busy since last market! I can't wait until November for you guys to see it:)

The only non-Holiday stuff we bought today was new product by one of our FAVORITE artists - Erin Smith! We were so excited when we saw it we did the "Dance of Joy" - you know - Balky - Perfect Strangers - anyone? I know all you 80's kids know what I'm talking about! Anyway, right now we carry her cards, but we'll soon have her hilariously witty art on aprons, night shirts, and kitchen towels. Below is one of my favorite pieces in her collection.


If you guys have any suggestions for me - let me know! We still have 5 days of shopping left!
Hugs, mandy