Friday, July 16, 2010

Market Watch July 2010 - Day 3

Today was one of the best days at market EVER!  We started off the day buying jewelry, then purses, then some of the cutest collegiate items we have had in a long time, then some really sassy "gifts with attitude", and finaly the cutest iphone covers I've ever seen!.  I love market days like these! (OH - I promise - PROMISE - that Heather is going to post them tomorrow - I just couldn't do it - waaaaaay to many technical difficulties.)

First the purses - how cute are these?  Messenger bags, "double strap" purses, flowers, and grey and purple are going to be big for purses this fall.

Fall 2010 Urse
I love all the details on this purse!

Fall 2010 Purse
These purse  fits so perfect under the arm and is easy to carry!


fall 2010 Purse
This purse is GORGEOUS in person!


Then collegiate items.  These companies have really outdone themselves with fresh new ideas!  Love it!  Oh - and all of these items will come in UNC and ECU, too!

NC State Plate
I love this - I want it in Georgia Tech so bad!:)
Collegiate Wine and Beer Glasses
Don't you love the detailing on the wine and beer glasses?  This is going to make a great gift for a man or woman!


"NC State" Serving Tub
This serving tub has a neoprene cover in school colors that I think would be super cute monogrammed!


And finally GIFTS WITH ATTITUDE:) 

sassy disco ball pen
I love my new Disco Ball Pen - I don't think I will ever write with anything else!


Rock Star Pens!
Okay - well maybe I lied because I want one of these rhinestone encrusted pens for me purse too!


Drink Up Bitches Coozie
Seriously one of my favorite new items of ALL TIMES!  This saying also comes in a wine glass and shot glasses.  And just so you know - if you ever come to my house you WILL be drinking out of this:)


Okay one more thing...

Iphone Case
I think these iphone covers might motivate me to go out and buy an iphone!:)  There are also another 6 patterns available - soooo cute!