Thursday, January 28, 2010

Spring is in the air...Spring 2010 Trollbeads that is!

O.M.G. - I'm so excited about the NEW Spring Trollbeads!!!!! But seriously - I just started a 3rd bracelet - am I going to have to go for a 4th? Uh yep - I think so:)! It sounds like they have so many new Black & White beads that I am finally going to have to start the Black & White bracelet I have been dreaming about! Maybe I'll do Black, White & Turquoise?! I have seen the new Amazonite bead in person and it is so beautiful! That mixed with Turquoise Ribbon and Turquoise Spring Bud - I can see it now! Come on February 1st (that is when the beads will be released)! We will let you know when we get them in...and it better be February 2nd:)!
So here is what Trollbeads "officially" sent us about the collection:

The Trollbeads Spring Collection 2010 celebrates
this happy time with all the classic springtime themes - sunlight filled
gardens, rebirth, renewal and romance. Enjoy the soft pastel nuances of
Amazonite and Jade stone beads as well as pink, green and blue glass studded
with Swarovski crystals and a new Swan clasp.

We are pleased to introduce leather bracelets in both black and spring colors and a new type of bead: the Tassel. The Tassels are available in in black faceted Spinel stone and fresh water pearls. Six new black and white beads round out the Spring 2010 Collection.
Can't wait! I know I will see all you Trollbead Addicts soon!:)
Mandy