Thursday, January 7, 2010

January 2010 Market - Day 2

It is snowing in Atlanta, but we have SpRiNg FeVeR!!! Very long day to say the least, but I still wanted to show you all the cute spring stuff we got! Maybe if I stare at these pictures long enough I will feel like I'm on the beach!:)


Cute bath wraps/beach covers and market totes!! You asked for it and we (finally) got them!! Great patterns! Don't you just love the way Heather is modeling them? Vanna White you better watch out!:)

Caftans/Beach Coverups in super flattering cuts and great patterns! Come on 85 degree weather!

Switchflops just came out with these NEW Havaianas inspired flip flops! We love them! The jeweled thing snaps off and there are lots of different options to change them out with! 6 flip flop colors and a bijillion jeweled snaps to choose from! Available in February for you lucky few who will be going to the "islands"!

I am now finally (!) going to bed - it is midnight! Geez - what I won't do for you guys:) Tomorrow we buy jewelry and Christmas stuff!!! I love the January market!

Ta-ta - Mandy