Monday, April 7, 2008

I <3 Pacifica!

First of all, let me say how excited I am that our area is finally getting some of the rain we have so desperately needed... but can a girl get a break? I've had to suit up in complete rain gear just to take the dog for a walk (who also, is getting a little tired of the lack of sunshine)! The only saving grace I've had for spending so much time cooped up inside are the Pacifica candles and accessories that bring a little bit of the outdoors into my home and office!


My favorite scent is definitely Sandalwood, but with Pacifica soaps, I bring a little bit of the islands into my shower each morning, too!
To help you beat your rainy day(s) funk, Mandy's choice for this week's Manic Monday blog special is 15% off all Pacifica candles and accessories! Hurry into the store between 10am and 6pm today only to take advantage of this chance to take home the entire collection of your favorite scents!
*Please remember to print this blog and bring it with you to the store!*