Monday, March 24, 2008

Manic Monday: Stock up on Webkinz for your favorite little ones!

I am a rockstar when it comes to gift giving... but I didn't get that way on my own. The fab ladies at Swagger always help me pick great gifts for anyone I happen to be shopping for - even my little nieces!
Are your favorite little ones as crazy about Webkinz as everyone else? If so, stock up today on Webkinz
This week's Manic Monday blog special (good from 10am until 6pm today!) is buy any Webkinz and get one of the same item free!
So drop in and pick up a few of the little furry favorites and become a new member of the rockstar gift giving club today.

*Please print this page and bring it in to Swagger to take advantage of this Manic Monday special for blog readers only! Pssst... share the secret! Let all of your friends and family in on our blog by sharing it on your Google Reader!*