Monday, April 14, 2008

Happy Anniversary to Mandy

I really can't remember what I did or where I went when I was trying to find the right gift for those that I love before Swagger came along! As wedding season ramps up, there is no more perfect time to shop for every celebration of true love on my calendar this year than today!
In celebration of Mandy's anniversary, all wedding merchandise is 15% off today only from 10am until 6pm in the store only, for this week's Manic Monday blog special. There are so many fabulous gifts to choose from - from timeless to trendy - so you will be sure to be known as the guest (or bridesmaid) with the most fabulous taste and natural knack for gift giving (and the girls at Swagger will never share your shopping secrets!).
Feel free to send your fellow wedding lovers to this blog to share in the well-wishes, and stop in the store to celebrate the anniversary of your (and my) favorite destination for retail therapy!
*Please print this blog posting and bring it with you to enjoy the special blog-reader savings!*