Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Market Day 2 - Function Gifts alert!

I am so tired that I am going to have to make this quick!:)  Make sure to check out our facebook page during the day - I am posting as I buy! 

Today I found a ton of stuff I didn't know I was looking for!  I love it when that happens!:)  Super cool, super functional items!  I think you guys will love them too!  Here are a few items:


I love this bag!  I think it is going to make an awesome Christmas gift!  The top is a normal bag and the bottom part (under the zipper) is insulated!  How cool is that? It comes in several patterns.

Zebra tools - need I say more?  Love it!

This is a cutting board with a cheese knife - so cute!  I love the zebra again:)!

This was one of my favorite things I've found so far - it is a cuff that can go anywhere from your coffee mug to your wrist.  It can hold keys, your ID, cash - basically anything you want to have when you are on the go.  I think this is the perfect gift for any runner in your life!  If you run (or walk) you know you are always thinking - where do I put my key?!  Now it is easy to keep up with and out of the way.  And the cuff is really comfy - the back of it is stretchy so it will fit any arm!

So how do you like the functional gifts I found?