Tuesday, July 12, 2011

First Day of Market July 2011 abd we are loving Mud Pie!

We love this time of year!  It's like Christmas in July! 

Today we spent a good deal of time previewing AND buying (of course!) Mud Pie's Fall 2011 Collection!  We are so excited because they got into more clothes and accessories for ADULTS!  We all loved the bathing suit cover ups this spring and they didn't disappoint with the fall collection of dresses, scarves, purses and more!  I really think they out did themselves when designing the fabrics - THANK YOU MUD PIE!

Here is a sneak preview but more pics will come when everything arrives at Swagger!

Let's start with scarves - how cute are these?!  I love the colors, flowers AND the key hole design to keep the scarf in place!  Of course there are matching gloves too:)

Cross-body bags are so popular right now and I loved this envelope shape - great for going out or shopping at the mall!

I love a new pair of slippers and look how cute these are!  But seriously - how am I supposed to decide which ones I want?

I just bought an ipad 2 for this market so you know I couldn't pass up these fabulous covers!;)  I looked all over for a cool cover before arriving in Atlanta and I couldn't find anything this cute, so you know I was excited to find these!  I can't wait until they come in! (And they come in most of the same colors of the slippers above - I guess I'll have to get them to match - ha!)

And finally for the new Swagger clothing addition  - this super cute green dress!  The drape of this fabric is great and I think it will look good on all body styles!

So what do you think?  Are you as excited as I am?!  Let me know your thoughts!