Friday, February 26, 2010

Facebook Friday Winner is...and we are giving away a Monogrammed Sports Bottle!

Last week while we were all dreaming about the beach and beautiful monogrammed shell pendants it snowed in Cary, NC! What is up with that? And it is supposed to happen again next week. Really? Did the weather gods hear me when I said I was DONE with the cold weather? Geez!
Well anyway, enough about that, somebody gets to think of the beach while they are wearing their BRAND NEW Monogrammed Shell Pendant! And the winner of last week's FB Giveaway is: Lisa Kresier! Congratulations Lisa! You have until next Friday March 5th to email me and claim your prize! Here is what she said:

We use random.org so there's no funny stuff!


This week we are giving away our 22oz Monogrammed Sports Bottle! Since I am actively trying to GO GREEN and to drink more H20 I thought this would be the perfect giveaway! And it is great for a man or a woman! All you have to do to enter is hop on over to our Swagger Gift's Facebook page, become a fan, and comment on the giveaway here. You have until next Friday March 5th at 12:01 am to comment!

Good Luck!
xoxo,
Mandy