Friday, August 14, 2009

Trollbeads Autumn 2009 New Releases

OMG - I LOVE the newest release from Trollbeads! The beads start shipping in the U.S.A August 28th and we promise to update you all the MINUTE they come in!

Trollbeads collector's buy the beads as much for the beauty of the beads as for the "story". My favorite story for this release is for Chocolate Parrot:

As Mark Twain wrote, "She was not quite what you would call refined.
She was the kind of person that keeps a parrot."

Don't you just love that? I think it will definitely end up in my collection:)! I also love all the Coral Beads! What a great new color - obviously the Trollbead Artists were hard at work!

And finally they gave us more Pink Beads - yeah!!! I especially love the Pink Desert (and the Blue and Brown Desert for that matter). It looks like tiny sand crystals are in there.

I can't wait to see them all in person - but until then here are the pictures. Click here to read all the stories!