Friday, August 14, 2009

Facebook Friday Winner for August 14th is...

And the Winner of the Facebook Friday of the Week is...

Last week we gave away one of our 100% Waterproof Medium Sized Mega Mats! Seems that you guys like the mat as much as I do! And to all of the smart alecs – no you can’t have MY mat with Becker on it! ;-)

And the lucky winner is:
#52 – Erin McLean! Congratulations Erin - you will seriously love this mat! But I might suggest going with the black –you can see a bunch of red wine spills on mine – and I think you might run into the same problem. ;-) See her comment below! Erin, Email me at mandy@swaggergifts.com and I will hook you up with your gift! You have until next Friday August 21st to claim your prize!


PS - Erin is a FABULOUS event planner - check her out on Facebook or on her Website!

For this week’s Facebook Friday contest, we are giving away our new monogrammed laptop sleeve! I love my laptop and couldn’t imagine if something bad happened to it! Now you can protect it in transit while also looking cute and in style!


All you have to do to get yourself entered is hop on over to Swagger Gift’s FB Friday of the Week Photo Album, become a fan of Swagger Gifts on FB, and leave a comment before next Friday August 21st!

Good Luck!