Sunday, April 26, 2009

Facebook Friday winner for April 24th is......

And the Winner of the Facebook Friday of the Week is........
Last week we gave away our Monogrammed Umbrella – looks like a lot of you want to brave the rain in style:)! And the winner is: April Roland - see her comment below! April - email me at mandy@swaggergifts.com and I will hook you up with your gift! You have until next Friday April 24th to claim your prize!For this week’s Facebook Friday contest, we are giving away our Monogrammed Beach Towel! I am inspired because I am at the beach with a bunch of my girlfriends and I wish I had one myself! I will have to remedy that as soon as I get home! All you have to do to get yourself entered is hop on over to this post on facebook , become a fan of Swagger on FB, and leave a comment before next Friday May 1st!Good Luck!