Thursday, February 26, 2009

The Grand Canyon has inspired me!

I just got back from a super fabulous trip to Arizona and I am totally refreshed and ready to take on the world! I figure if the world can make a place as awe inspiring as the Grand Canyon - I can put more of our products online - right?

Me at the South Rim of the Grand Canyon
While I was gone, the newest addition to one of my favorite lines - Bungalow and their Scout Bags came in! The laptop sleeve is so cute and functional - great for the college kid, working professional, or really anyone as addicted to their laptop as I am that they have to bring it on vacation with them! (There were four of us on our trip and all of us had our laptops - so much for "vacation"! ) So my first new product addition to the website are the laptop sleeves! You can even get them monogrammed! Here's to many more additions in the coming weeks!
Check out the Scout Laptop Sleeves on our website for all the available colors!