Friday, February 27, 2009

Facebook Friday winner for February 27th is....

And the Winner of the Facebook Friday of the Week is........
Last week we gave away our Party Relief – Hangover Spray! I LOVED all the comments – too funny! And to answer all of your questions – YES – it really does work! You can tell from all the people who have already tried it and commented!

Here's our winner:Lucky number 17, Kelly Haddock, - see her comment below! Kelly is an old friend from my home town of Albany, GA – and knowing all my Albany people – this will definitely come in handy!:)
Kelly - email me at mandy@swaggergifts.com and I will hook you up with your gift! You have until next Friday March 6th to claim your prize!
For this week’s Facebook Friday contest, we are giving away our new Lil’ Slim Laptop Case! (Check out the post below where I tell you all about it!) All you have to do to get yourself entered is hop on over to this post on facebook , become a fan of Swagger on FB, and leave a comment before next Friday! Good Luck!