Friday, January 14, 2011

iPad covers, Hand Stamped Necklaces, Kid's Slippers, Ugly Dolls, and More! Market Day 2

Wow - so excited about the shopping day today! I bought several new lines that we've never had before that carry iPad covers, kid's slippers, Ugly Dolls, hand stamped pendants, bird baths, hummingbird feeders, and more!

Here are some of the pics - what do you guys think?!?!

iPad and iPhone accessories are so HOT! iLove this line - it is very classy. ;-)
I can't wait to get one after I get my new iPhone from Verizon!

You guys are always asking for kid's gifts and I thought these slippers were so cute! I wish the princess ones came in my size. :-)

Last market we purchased the MOGO charm bracelets - great for girls of all ages - and they were a huge success! This market MOGO came out with these flip flops that I think are also going to be very popular!

Ugly Dolls! Who has seen these? Although I guess they are probably made for kids, I seriously love them! I can't wait to get them in!

And last but certainly not least - new Hand Stamped Pendants made from copper and recycled aluminum. They are cute by themselves or layered with other pendants on a necklace! Great for mother's or grandmother's necklaces!

More shopping and more pictures tomorrow! If there is anything you want to see at Swagger let me know!