Friday, July 3, 2009

Facebook Friday Winner for June 3rd is.....

And the Winner of the Facebook Friday of the Week is...

Last week we gave away our Set of 4 All Purpose Wine Glasses!

I laughed out loud several times while reading the comments! I love that you guys like wine and monograms as much as I do! Good thing we let customers pick a number at random for the winner of the FB contest or I wouldn’t have been able to choose!

And the lucky winner is: Ali McGee – see her comment below!

Congrats Ali! Email me at mandy@swaggergifts.com and I will hook you up with your gift! You have until next Friday July 10th to claim your prize!

For this week’s Facebook Friday contest, we are giving away our brand new Water Bottle Coozie!
All you have to do to get yourself entered is hop on over to this post on facebook, become a fan of Swagger on FB, and leave a comment before next Friday July 10th!

Good Luck!