Monday, December 1, 2008

It'd Be a Shame...

...to lose these umbrellas!

I don't know if it's just me (please let me know if anyone else share this same fate), but I always lose my umbrellas!!! And not in any sane sort of way, I'm talking I'll snag 2 or 3 at a time in one shopping trip and they will all be gone in a matter of months. Of course, I never realize that until it's raining and I desperately need one. (My perfectly flat-ironed hair does not do humidity or rain!)

These new print umbrellas that have just arrived at Swagger, ready to monogram and all, will be strapped to my wrist at all times, though - just like my coveted Coach wristlet!
Seriously though, how cute are these? And you KNOW I love the monogram... especially pink on leopard print!
Don't wait for rain, dash over to Swagger today and order a few (great stocking stuffers - hint, hint, Mom!) and save 15% off today only - until 6pm at the store - just by mentioning this blog post!

Even I can do a little rain for a chance to sport these great new accessories!