Thursday, February 7, 2008

Trollbeads - Every story has a bead!


Trollbeads will be here after March 1st!
Many of you saw the Cary Magazine Shopping Fix today and are wondering about the Trollbeads! Check them out under our favorites right HERE! You can even go to the official Trollbeads website to check out all the beads and their stories. I am so excited about this product that I am counting down the days until they come in!
Although we had heard about Troll beads before, a customer encouraged us to check them out when we went to market - and we did! We were extremely impressed with the company, the craftmanship, and all the choices of beads. I for one love a story and when I heard their tag line - Every story has a bead - I was HOOKED!
I have already picked out every bead I want based on things that have happened in my life - hopefully my husband and friends will get them for me!:) I love the murano glass beads - it makes the bracelet so colorful! My favorite bead is the 3 Siblings bead as I am one of three girls! I love my sisters so much I don't know what I would do without them - seeing the bead on my bracelet will remind me how lucky I am to have them every day!
I can't wait to show you all this wonderful jewelry! See you soon!