Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Spring 2011 Trollbeads are here!

We just unpacked our Spring 2011 Collection of Trollbeads and they are so beautiful in person!  I know you guys are going to love them!!!

Here is a link to pictures of all the beads - check them out!

I have to highlight some of my favorites though!  I love all the agates beads!  They are sold in sets of 6 for $155 or individually for $30.  If you collect hot pink beads or turquoise beads you need to come in ASAP because each one is different!




I also love the Double Heart bead!  It is really cool because it comes in two parts and then the chain keeps it together - hard to explain so you will have to come in to see it for yourself:)!  I'm not even a "heart person" and I love it.  Someone please tell my husband I want it for Valentine's Day!:)
See you soon!