Thursday, May 20, 2010

Get Beached!

I heart summer - especially the weeks that I get to spend at the beach!  Here in Cary, NC we are very lucky, because we can see the ocean in less than 2 hours (1 1/2 with my husband driving)! 

BUT if I can't get to the beach - at least I can make myself feel like I'm there!  That is why we just got in this amazing food and beverage line from the Blue Crab Bay Company!  There were lots of products to choose from, but these four were my ultimate faves - Shrimp Dip Kit, Crab Dip Kit, Get Beached (Margarita Mix) and Sting Ray (Bloody Mary Mix).  I have personally tried everything - I HAD to for the business - right;) - and they are all SOOOOOOOO good!  !


These dips and drink mixes make great summer hostess gifts!  Perfect with a cute serving platter, too!


Come in to get yours...and GET BEACHED!