Monday, October 12, 2009

This just in.... Echo Designs Scarves, Gloves & Pashminas

We have been waiting for our shipment of Echo Designs scarves, gloves, and pashminas and they finally arrived - yeah!!!! This company was such a huge hit last year we knew we had to get their Fall 2009 line too!


The trends for Fall 2009 have been Colors that Pop (think tangerine, yellow, purple, turquoise, red...), Animal Prints, and Plaids. We have it all in our newest shipment of outwear so come by and check it out!

I love scarves and have totally embraced this trend! I wore them when I could during the summer (without dying of a heat stroke), but now that it is fall - watch out! My favorite accessory for any outfit - for sure! I love that you can go from an okay outfit to totally chic with the addition of a scarf! I thought I would include this video from Echo Designs so you guys could see all the ways you can "tie" your scarves!


See you soon! I'll definietly be the girl in the scarf! :)
Mandy