Thursday, September 3, 2009

Swagger Gifts was a guest blogger on Erin McLean Events Blog

Check our guest blog posting on Erin McLean Events blog! She asked us to write a little something about Bridal Party Gifts so how could we say no? Of course we couldn't!

Warning: Watch out when you go to her blog - you might be there for a long time! I just spent 30 minutes scrolling through all her posts and looking at the beautiful pictures of the weddings she planned. Erin - I wish I could get married (to Nathan) again so you could be my Wedding Planner!!!!

I would post a picture of my wedding here (so you could see how young I looked then) but that was BEFORE digital photgraphy so all I have is REAL photos - total bummer:) I guess I need to get the scanner out!:)

Thanks Erin!
love to all, mandy