Friday, May 15, 2009

Facebook Friday winner for May 15th is......

And the Winner of the Facebook Friday of the Week is...

Last week we gave away our Sterling Silver and Shell Monogrammed Earrings – love them!

And the winner is: Robin Oke – see her comment below!

Congrats, Robin - these will look great on you! Email me at mandy@swaggergifts.com and I will hook you up with your gift! You have until next Friday May 22nd to claim your prize!

For this week’s Facebook Friday contest, we are giving away Waterweek Resuable Water Bottles!I brought these over to Europe with me and I used them everyday. I don’t know what I would have done without them! First of all, I’ll helping save the environment and secondly my wallet – it is waaaaaaay cheaper to bottle your own water. This is the perfect size bottle, too – same 16 oz size as the plastic water bottles!

All you have to do to get yourself entered is hop on over to this post on facebook, become a fan of Swagger on FB, and leave a comment before next Friday May 22th!

Good Luck!