Monday, October 20, 2008

There's Finally a Bit of a Chill in the Air...

Now don't get me wrong, I'm all kinds of a summer girl who enjoys a good heat wave more than a cold spell, but it's just not Halloween to me if it's 85 degrees outside... ya know? And as all good Raleigh, NC traditions would have it, as soon as the NC State Fair rolls into town, here comes those brisk days (with spots of warm sunshine) and chill nights that require a jacket!

Now we're talking fall and one of my favorite holidays... Halloween!

Swagger's Halloween Decor

If you've put off all Halloween decorating until it was a bit cooler out (like me), then you totally lucked out! Today's Manic Monday blog special is for 15% off all Halloween décor at Swagger! Just stop in the store between 10am and 6pm today, mention this blog post, and check out the snazzy selection of Halloween "merch" (as my good friends Lady Antebellum called it last night at their AWESOME NC State Fair show)... it'll definitely get you on the right road for October 31st!

Swagger Halloween Merchandise #2

Happy Hauntings! *insert devilish grin here* ("Boo"... they don't make a smiley for "devilish grin".)